Ever thought of building your dream home? Clearlake is an affordable alternative compared to its surrounding counties! Close to the wine country, minutes from Clear Lake- the largest freshwater lake in CA. Hospital, shopping and highway nearby. Priced to sell!
Private, Affordable 0.12ac Lot with large flat buildable area gently sloping with a dry creek at the bottom of the property.
Located on quiet residential street minutes from lake, shopping, dining, hospital, schools and more.
#1. Live in a quiet and secluded place surrounded by nature’s beauty!
#2. Close to the vine country, hospital, shopping, highway
#3. Grab this steal of a deal property
Located in the Clearlake area which houses the largest freshwater lake in CA and is considered to have the cleanest air in the nation. This slightly sloped lot provides an ideal space for a dwelling surrounded by lush greenery that’s away from city stress. It is an idyllic area surrounded by wildflowers and wildlife where families thrive in a small community where everyone knows each other. And Santa Rosa is 88 minutes from the lot, Sacramento, a little over 1.5 hours and San Francisco, about 2.5 hours away.
– Single Family Homes: Dream Home, Rental Property, Vacation Home
– Mobile Home
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $9,000
– State – California
– County – Lake County
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 041-215-140-00
– Property Usage – Single Family Home
– Property Address – 16268 35th Ave, Clearlake, CA, 95422
– Size – 0.12 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes
– Electricity – Available
– Water – Available – Public / County connections
– Need septic
– Clear Lake, nearby – The largest freshwater lake which is land of bass fishing and the mecca for watersports
– Clear Lake State Park, nearby – Awesome state park with well-maintained walking paths and hiking trails along the lake.
– Cache Creek Vineyards, nearby – This small local business that produces a variety of home-grown wines like Syrah, Chardonnay, Port and more.
Become the owner of this countryside property near Clear Lake for only $9,000 cash!
Or Seller Financing $11,000 with only $3,000 down.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.