Great Long Term Investment to buy and hold!
This is Raw Vacant Land with no utilities or improvements which makes it super Affordable for today’s market!
This lot is not buildable at this time as it doesn’t have paved road access.
0.16 Acre secluded lot in beautiful, rural area near Clear Lake, CA
If you are looking for quiet space outside the city yet close enough to amenities than check out this area and this property.
The property is located near Clear Lake CA and the rich wildlife Konocti Trails, in the lake town of Lucerne. This area is dubbed as the “Switzerland of America” because it is set with terrain and sweeping views of the Bartlett Mountain Range. The scenic backdrop of the mountain is reminiscent of the Alps in Switzerland! Plus one of the largest man made lakes in the country, Clear Lake is within walking distance. Imagine living so close to this breathtaking view!
This lot can be yours today, check it out and make an offer.
Own it today for $3,000 cash or owner financing with $299 down
Lucerne Elementary School
East Lake School
Clover Valley High School
CLOSEST GROCERY STORES:
Lakeview Supermarket & Deli
Mar-Vals Sentry Food Store
Lucerne Euro Market & Bistro
Mike’s Breakfast and lunch
Sol i Mar
– Keeling Park, 10 minutes away – A prime location for lake swimming, canoeing, family picnics, and some BBQs!
– Taylor Observatory, 33 minutes away – The best place to explore Science and Astronomy, featuring an Epsilon Model Digitarium Star Projector System.
– Clear Lake, nearby – The largest freshwater lake in California that is perfect for swimming, water skiing, sailing, and boating!
– Beautiful hiking trails!
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear.
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $2,300
– State – California
– County – Lake
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 034-613-200-000
– Property Usage – investment for future value
– Property Address – 3867 Highland Rd, Lucerne, California, 95458
– Size – 0.16 Acre(s)
– Access – Dirt Road
– Electricity – None
– Water/Well & Sewer/Septic – None