0.22 Acres For Sale Clearlake, CA
Residential property with a slight slope and incredible rural view
Cash Sale: $ 9,000
Financing available with $2,000 down
Road Access: Dirt Road Access
Utilities: Power on the street.
Location: 16229 9th Ave, and 16239 9th Ave Clearlake,CA 95422
Parcel Number:042-356-100-000, 042-356-110-000
Lot size: 0.22 acres (9981 sq ft)
0.22 Acres (9981 sq ft) buildable lot for sale in rural area of Clearlake, CA
Residential property with a slight slope.
Ever thought of building your dream home? Clearlake is an affordable alternative compared to its surrounding counties! Close to the wine country, minutes from Clear Lake- the largest freshwater lake in CA. Hospital, shopping and highway nearby. Priced to sell!
Private, Buildable, Affordable 0.22 ac Lot minutes from Clear Lake
~~ Contact Lilla to learn more: call/text 916-547-7581- firstname.lastname@example.org
#1. Live in a quiet and secluded place surrounded by nature’s beauty!
#2. Close to the vine country, hospital, shopping, highway
#3. Grab this steal of a deal property that’s 29% BELOW market value for just $9,000 cash.
Located in the Clearlake area which houses the largest freshwater lake in CA and is considered to have the cleanest air in the nation. This slightly sloped lot provides an ideal space for a dwelling surrounded by lush greenery that’s away from city stress. It is an idyllic area surrounded by wildflowers and wildlife where families thrive in a small community where everyone knows each other. And Santa Rosa is 88 minutes from the lot, Sacramento, a little over 1.5 hours and San Francisco, about 2.5 hours away.
– Single Family Homes: Dream Home, Rental Property, Vacation Home
– Mobile Home
“Mobile home as temporary residence at building site.
Upon written approval by the Building Official, a mobile home, trailer or
recreational vehicle may be parked on a lot and occupied by the lot owner
while he/she is building a dwelling on the lot for his/her own occupancy.
The mobile home or vehicle shall be connected to the sanitary sewer
system or shall be self-contained, with disposal contracted for. Approval
shall be renewable by the Building Official in 6-month intervals, not to
exceed a total of 18 months. Mobile homes that were constructed more than 10 years from the date of proposed installation shall be prohibited.”
Tiny homes or small cabins allowed with special uses
No camping allowed
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $9,000
– State – California
– County – Lake County
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 042-356-100-000, 042-356-110-000
– Property Usage – Single Family Home
– Property Address – 16229 9th Ave, 16239 9th Ave Clearlake,CA 95422
– Size – 0.22 Acre(s)
– Road Access – through 8th Ave Unpaved
– Electricity – Available
– Water – available County connections
– Need Septic
– Clear Lake, 10 minutes away – The largest freshwater lake which is land of bass fishing and the mecca for watersports
– Clear Lake State Park, nearby – Awesome state park with well-maintained walking paths and hiking trails along the lake.
– Cache Creek Vineyards, nearby – This small local business that produces a variety of home-grown wines like Syrah, Chardonnay, Port and more.
Become the owner of this countryside property near Clear Lake for only $9,000 cash!
Or Seller Financing $10,000 with only $2000 down and low monthly payments of $220.
– Call/Txt/Email Lilla @ 916-547-7581, email@example.com
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify and work with County to know what can and can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed and confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.